September 22, 2011

Thursday Deals!

Happy Thursday guys! I woke up this morning early and yet refreshed-such a rarity for me, especially with the rainy weather, but I managed to sleep so well. I attribute my perfect zzz's to the mix of reading Spirit Junkie (a post on this new book to come!) while eating zeppoles in bed. If you don't know what zeppoles are, you're missing out! This deep-fried dough dessert is being served around the clock on Mulberry Street for the festival if you want to give it a try-sooo rich but my reward from my roommate after a hard day of work and auditions (AND I was called an Isla Fisher lookalike at one of them-I'll take it!).

But back to this morning-wanted to share some deals from Daily Candy for city dwellers that I'll be checking out. First, there's tonight's NYC Fall Shopping event in Soho.

"From 5 to 9 p.m., more than twenty clothing and accessories stores in Soho will offer at least 20 percent off everything in stock. (Yes, you read that correctly.)

The A-plus roster includes Theory, Scoop NYC, AllSaints, La Perla, Paige, Betsey Johnson, and others. All you have to do to score the offer is R.S.V.P. and check off the stores you want to shop. Registration is free online at oo.com/vip." I'm FINALLY going to use my Nanette Lepore gift certificate!

Also, don't miss the Daily Candy Beauty Bus, which is parked on Broadway as of noon today and will move to a new location in midtown tomorrow followed by a final stop in Union Square on Saturday. I plan to swing by for a mid-day refresher from the pros at Hair Room Service featuring products from Pantene, COVERGIRL, and Olay.

See you in line!

I'm On the Market & In the Moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment